About me

Hi there! My name is Emma. Four words that describe me are: brave, loyal, determined, and clever. If I could rename myself (not that I want to!) I would like the name Ginny or Hermione. If I had to live off of one food for the rest of my entire life, it would be chips and guacamole! My dream vacation would be Hogwarts, and if I could live anywhere in the world, it would be London, England. If I could live in any fictional world (you probably know it now, because of the above) it would be in the world of Harry Potter! A close second definitely is the Marvel universe though. If I could turn anything into an Olympic sport, it would be reading Harry Potter or Sarcasm. I would win a gold medal in both!!! Something not unusual, but different about me, is that I moved here from another country this summer! Can  you guess what country? Well, the answer is Canada. I was born, and mostly raised, in Vancouver or Surrey, British Columbia. It’s beautiful there. I don’t know which is farther, but the farthest place i’ve been to is either the Czech Republic or Spain. That’s a little bit about me and I hope you enjoy reading through my blog!